Sunday 23 March 2014

Williamsburg To Washington College...

The itinerary today was set for the outlet mall, but, not interested in doing any shopping, most of us headed back to college. We got back by mid-afternoon after getting some lunch on the way. I also spent the journey working on the preliminary notes for a book idea I've been musing about for the past week.

When I was back in Worcester I realised how much laundry had piled up over the past week - I've have become somewhat of an expert at packing and unpacking overnight bags over the course of the year. So, I put the washer on and spent the intervening time editing through and uploading photos from the weekend, and sorting out some banking from Spring Break. I went and played the piano briefly and put up some Relay For Life posters before heading across to KC to have some food with the others, stopping off for a bottle of wine on the way - thank you to Shannon for providing the 'Mac and Cheese'. They had 'Catch Me If You Can' running by the time that I arrived. I had forgotten how good a film it was, it being some years since I last saw it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment