Friday 21 March 2014

Returning To The Gym...

Yesterday was a more relaxed day. In the morning I finished the environmental essay for Miller and took the opportunity to Skype home from the dining hall because the internet connection is so much stronger than Worcester.

After speaking with Dad and Tom for a while, I finished some reading that I needed to do for next week and then headed down to the piano. I relaxed through the afternoon and made sure that I had everything I needed for the discussion class I'm helping to lead today. 

With an hour before dinner I went to reacquaint myself with the gym after a week and a half of indulging in bad food and drink. The run was one of the hardest I've done in a while, partly because of my relapse, but also because the fans weren't on. It being one the hottest days we've had this year I tired pretty quickly. But, I pushed on and then went to dinner.

In the evening I went over to KC, where Will, Lenka and I walked down to the shops to get some essentials and the other two some food for dinner. The rest of the night was spent watching 'Lucky Number Slevin', which has quickly hurled itself into my top ten films.  

No comments:

Post a Comment