Tuesday 4 March 2014

Planning More Travelling...

Back to the grindstone today after an extended weekend. This morning I joined Danny and Sean for a while in the dining hall for breakfast and to do some work - I planned the Woodrow Wilson essay so that I can write it on Thursday before Spring Break, now that the smaller tasks were dealt with yesterday - it's all in the scheduling. 

The plan didn't take long, so spent the rest of my free time before lunch ordering some bits for Relay and sorting out inter railing this summer - finalising accommodation and working out costs with the others in Cambridge, whilst our time zones aligned nicely.

Following food, I went to class and then to the business office with Will and Lenka to pay for the Williamsburg trip at the end of March. That done, I spent the hour before dinner idly browsing Buzzfeed surveys and doing a bit of writing. This evening, whilst people did some work and revision for upcoming midterms, I continued writing and got a couple of thousand more words down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment