Thursday 6 March 2014

Speedy Spring Break Sorting...

After a more relaxing feel to the week, today was non-stop in Spring Break contingency planning and after many hours of frantic searching, scheduling and financing, Will, Lenka and I will have a day in New York on Saturday before heading down to Jacksonville, Florida, for five nights at the beach. A huge thank you to Sean for agreeing to ferry us up to NYC with him and then bring us back later in the week! It has cut costs and made life infinitely easier for us! 

Now, I have packed clothes, checked batteries, located chargers and put out the passport. All that's left tomorrow is to print off travel tickets and the hotel reservations, and put in any last minute essentials. Then, I think (touch wood) that we are all set. Off for some much needed rest to ease my mind. I shall dream of sunnier skies, golden sands and crystal ocean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment