Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final Year In Founders...

Well, after thinking that the snow wouldn't stick around, it did until the afternoon sun took care of it. Sunny it may have been, but an arctic wind still whipped around campus and forced everyone to layer up. 

In preparation for next year, I had an email confirming that I have been offered a large single room in Founders next year, which I've been eagerly waiting for. It will feel very different after sharing this year, although I don't get a bathroom to myself. 

After classes I went to the gym to meet up with Will, who decided to sleep instead. But, I still got in half an hour cycling on the bike to help ease up my legs from yesterday. 

This evening I hung out with Will for a while until our sub-committee Relay meeting to discuss our 'Paint (figuratively) the Campus Purple' event next Sunday in the final run up to the big night. With planning matters concluded I returned to Chester, bumping into Sean and then going up to his room to chill out for the rest of the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment