Monday 3 March 2014

Snow Day No.3...

This morning we had the text that college was under a third snow day close down. The dining hall opened later, so I did laundry for the time being. I went up for food with my work to camp down in the warm. I stayed up there throughout the morning, finishing off bits of work that were crowding my schedule. 

This afternoon I went to Worcester and did some Relay stuff before deciding that I had worked enough for the day, and that it was time to relax and enjoy the day. In the time before dinner I watched 'Reservoir Dogs', continuing my mission to catch up with my 'to watch' film list. 

Following food, we went over to KC to watch another film and after much deliberation, we decided on 'The Fantastic Mr Fox.' For the rest of the evening we went a bit political and caught up with events in the Ukraine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment