Saturday 30 November 2013

Frozen...

I can't believe the penultimate day of the Thanksgiving break is over already. We had a thoroughly lazy day after yesterday's early start. After doing a bit of work, we played pool throughout the afternoon and relaxed in front of the TV. We ate dinner and then moved downstairs in front of the fire for a while before going to pick up Eoin from the station, as he had been out to see family. 

To round off the day, we went over to the mall to see 'Frozen'. The film itself was brilliant in 3D as the theme really lends itself to the animation - listen to me sounding like a film critic. But, in all seriousness, it's been a long time since I've seen a good old Disney musical and for me, the score written for 'Frozen' didn't disappoint, and I would recommend it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment