Tuesday 19 November 2013

A Much Needed Massage...

This morning was spent starting to write the last paper of the semester before going to Miller's class followed as usual by lunch. After eating I moved into the library in search of a comfier chair and away from the torturous chopping board that is slowly destroying my back in Worcester. The afternoon was spent essay writing and printing off a first draft for Miller to look at, which he did at the end of the day. 

Following dinner and after dealing with the dining hall staff in an attempt to retrieve my backpack, which I eventually did with the help of Public Safety, we headed over to KC. Whilst the others went out to the Blue Bird for Team Tuesday, I stayed at KC with Sam and Ellie, and Sean when he came down. Staying away from Sam's torturous hands after seeing what she did to Sean, I took up the offer from Ellie to have a back massage and felt much better for it - thanks Ellie, after my destructive chair in Worcester my shoulder blades really needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment