Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Swim Meet...

Today felt weird without any classes, especially as the day would normally be so full. Nevertheless, it was not empty. After breakfast as usual, I got down to writing the second essay in for next Friday and continued to do so until mid-afternoon, breaking for an hour at lunchtime. With the paper written, I reviewed the first essay due next Friday and double-checked the paper for this Friday. That done I started throwing down some initial ideas for one of the two remaining essays - too many papers! But, it's the price I pay for having only one exam (hopefully) in December. 

We had an early dinner so that we could head over to the pool and watch our swimming teams compete against Salisbury - our biggest rival, in a swim meet. I'm fairly certain that both our men and women, who swam eleven different races each, came out on top in the end. 

Afterwards, I went over to the bonfire that the History Society was holding, before going over to Hynson Lounge for a Relay meeting - tonight was busier than I expected. I finished off the evening with a shower, smelling smokey after making s'mores, and watched some Game of Thrones. Now, I have a clean, warm bed awaiting me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment