Thursday 21 November 2013

The Centenary Post...

This morning after breakfast I did some much needed laundry before this weekend away. During class Miller gave me the honour of wearing his victory (German) scarf in light of England's recent defeat at Wembley, and to show my diplomacy I donned it for the lesson. 

After lunch, I came back to Worcester to talk with parents for a short while to give them the info on the upcoming two weekends that have been jam packed with plans. I then packed for DC and caught up with Ripper Street. In need of a tea and a snack before dinner, I headed to the library where I printed off my shuttle reservation and met up with Lenka. From there we went to the pianos until dinner and then I headed over to KC, leaving the others to work on their essays. 

We spent some time at Shannon's and then went upstairs to Sean's to catch to second half of 'We're the Millers', then we watched 'The World's End', which was strange to say the least, but I hope it gave the others a general sense of what a British pub is like. 

I almost forgot to say that today marks 100 days of blogging and although that seems a lot, this year abroad feels like it's only just getting started. 

No comments:

Post a Comment