Saturday 9 November 2013

The Piano Bar...

I know, I know, two 'yesterday' posts in a row, but I didn't get back until half one and wasn't in the mood to write anything. So, roll those eyes back downward and let's move on. 

Yesterday, was spent reading more of 'Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl' outside of classes. Another first draft was handed in and given back with some useful feedback. 

After classes I went over to the grocery store with the others to buy our ingredients for culture night tonight. I am doing my Nan proud and making an apple crumble big enough for at least 40 people - lots of apple peeling! We dropped the food off at KC and then went over to the dining hall. 

I did some book stuff for an hour or so, and then me and Eoin headed down to JR's to meet up with Adele and Abby. It was good to check out the piano bar as I hadn't been down there before - the fact that they feel comfortable putting down cream carpet shows what they perceive their clientele to be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment