Monday 18 November 2013

Nothing Surpasses No Classes...

A peculiar day of no classes today with Striner in Gettysburg giving a talk on Lincoln. So, I spent the morning planning the final paper of the semester before an earlier lunch with Lenka. This afternoon I moved to the library to begin reading a book on Lincoln for my discussion class at the end of the semester and then returned to Worcester to catch up with this week's episode of Homeland. 

After dinner I went over to KC with Shannon whilst the others, surprise, surprise, revised for a quiz tomorrow - it's all about choosing the right lecturers. We watched another episode of Lewis, as I continue to introduce Shannon to the wonders of British detective dramas, and we followed it up with a couple of episodes of Poirot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment