Wednesday 27 November 2013

North To New Jersey...

Apologies for the lack of posts over the past couple of days, but blogger wasn't playing along on account of a niggley little program that has now been uninstalled. So, Monday was fairly routine. I also packed up as many things as I could for my Thanksgiving trip to Sean's, and I printed the last two essays for the term. Sadly, as I couldn't blog I missed my opportunity to title the post the for month countdown to Christmas.  

Yesterday, I spent the morning sorting out some final things before going to class to hand in Miller's paper. Afterwards, had lunch and then caught up with the latest episode of Homeland before Sean picked me up. The journey to Morristown, New Jersey could have been better, but just over five hours later in continuous rain we arrived. A huge thank you to Sean for making the unpleasant drive, especially when the rest of us gave up being company and decided to nap. But, make it we did, and after dumping our bags we ordered some pizza and then relaxed with Goldeneye for the rest of the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment