Friday 8 November 2013

The Teaman...

Yesterday morning before class, was spent reading up on an essay book in the library with Marcela. In class we had our midterms back - Miller still addressing me as Winston even within his examination notes :) 

Afterwards, I went to lunch and after some editing of essays, I played squash for an hour after a busy week not being able to get onto the court. Feeling energized and healthy, I came back and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon, eating some chocolate and also printing off the essay due in this afternoon. 

After dinner, we went over to KC for the first time in several days and chilled out for the evening. I think it's safe to say that I now officially make tea for everyone whenever I'm over there, and I think it's best for everyone that I do - we don't want anymore straws involved, or milk mixing with the teabag.

No comments:

Post a Comment