Sunday 1 December 2013

The Break Is Over...

Well, the break is over in the blink of an eye. Today's breakfast was a Granata Sunday special, with all the eggs and meat you could ask for. This following yesterday's bagels with assorted toppings. We packed up and lazed around before heading over to the surprise party of a family friend around midday. - Evidently I didn't pack well enough as I've just found that I've left behind my headphones. 

Although I was a total stranger to nearly everyone in at the party, it was a good way to grab some food before heading straight home and I had a chance to say goodbye to the whole Granata household. I can't thank Sean's parents, his grandparents, Erin and himself enough for having me and Eoin over for such a family orientated holiday. All the food was superb, as was the company. Thanks again to Sean for making a depressingly long journey back to campus. I look forward to the Granata's potentially coming to England in the summer so I can repay their generosity. Now, I will have the first chocolate from my advent calender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment