Sunday 4 May 2014

Why Not Work Some More?...

Today was a bit more productive that yesterday. This morning after brunch with Sean I worked on a new tune at the piano and then I started on season two of 'Suits' - the productive part is coming. 

In the time before dinner I then looked over and edited up a paper for Kristine, stopping briefly to get a coffee and a Snickers to keep me going - at fifteen pages I think we can class that as a good afternoon of work, free of charge I might add. I also fixed up a date to meet with my godparents in NYC after term ends, finalised lunch details with Striner and looked at trying to get a late departure from dorms.

By the time I was finished the Snickers had worn off, so I hit the dining hall. From there, I headed over to KC to offer up my laptop to Kristine as the document I attached to the email didn't open for some reason, so we went through my suggestions. 

This evening I went back over to Chester to watch the tail end of 'Kill Bill' followed by the sequel with Sean and Kayla. I received a second essay to edit over from Sean and caught up with the snooker, which I have missed since being in the states. With more papers coming in I'm starting to consider what my pagely rate might be. But, for the time being I am undecided, bored without a routine and apparently incapable of totally relaxing, so I'll take the work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment