Friday 2 May 2014

Chipotle, Not Chick-fil-A...

Today being a reading day from classes threw off my scheduling somewhat and I have spent the day thinking it's Saturday - which is always nice as it makes for a longer feeling weekend. 

So, with this free day I had an unprecedentedly long lie in until midday before meeting Sean in the dining hall for lunch. I then went over to Chester and chilled for a while before Kayla met us and we drove out to Chipotle, which is different to Chick-fil-A, but I continue to get them both mixed up. Anyway, the food was much needed and afterwards we stopped by Target where I bought a new pair of flip flops as mine broke yesterday. Considering that they were originally handed down from Tom to me some years ago, I think they more than proved their worth. 

Then we stopped at a Cold Stone ice cream parlour, which was great. Also, I realised that it was a place we stopped by at in San Francisco years ago and somewhere that I couldn't remember the name of. So, now I know who the company is I know what to look out for in the future. 

Back at campus I finished off the first season of 'Suits' and continued doing some work on an author brand, which is something that I have been looking into to make yourself more marketable if I am going to take this whole writing thing seriously. So, after thinking a lot about the themes and trends across my different stories I think I'm almost there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment