Saturday 10 May 2014

The Last Day...

Yesterday was the last day ever at Washington College. The last of my belongings were packed away and the room cleaned up. With most of the work done, I went down to Cheryl and David's to say one last hi and goodbye. After a mug of tea and a chat I returned to campus to see what everyone else was doing.  

Having spent much time helping Will roll up his posters and finding another text book of mine, we went over to the CAC to post the posters and sell off the last of our books. That done, I went over to KC and chatted with the parents for a while, giving them the schedule for the next couple of weeks.

In the evening and after dinner we went back over to KC and chilled out whilst the last of everyone's belongings were boxed up and put into suitcases. Then, we had a few drinks and walked over to the German Suite to meet up with everyone. Unfortunately, I threw the latch on Lenka's door and locked inside with my rucksack and all my important belongings, and the others' valuables too. So, getting Lenka's keys I headed back to KC to unlock the door. It was a great evening to finish off the semester and the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment