Friday 9 May 2014

Last German Suite Party...

Yesterday was another day of finishing up. In the morning I went down to the shops to buy some packing tape, and I walked down to the Dollar Store to clear out there back storage of cardboard boxes. With all the things I needed, I went over to KC and spent the afternoon packing up Sean's kitchenware. 

That done and Will and Lenka at a break point with their essays, we headed over to the dining hall for some food. Afterwards we returned to KC and bought some drinks. Whilst the other two finished their work, I chilled out with a beer and did some concept drawing for the books. 

Later on I headed back to campus to change before going over to Chester and a farewell party in the German Suite. After a couple of hours we transitioned across to O'Connor's, where the international students took over the patio. It was a great night to toast a great year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment