Monday 12 May 2014

Unpacking And Repacking...

Today was a lazier day. First thing I headed down to the basement to greet everyone and I was kindly made an English muffin and a mug of tea to make me feel especially at home. 

After I showered and dressed for the day, just making the AM, I did the big task of the day, which was to unpack everything and re-pack it carefully again. Squeezing things in I managed to pack everything I need for the rest of my stay in my smaller travel bag so that I can drop off my holdall with my godparents in New York on Saturday. 

That done and after Sean had cleared up his things, we broke for lunch and a film. This afternoon was spent doing some book work, relaxing in front of the box and catching up on 'Suits'. Once the rest of the household had returned from their comparatively productive days at work we had dinner and then spent the evening with more writing and TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment