Tuesday 20 May 2014

A Day At The Seaside...

Yesterday was a very lazy day spent writing a lot and playing the piano. In the evening after dinner, Sean and I met up with Lindsey at the local diner for a snack before she heads home to Utah. So, I managed to tick of two things I have been neglecting in the states this year; diners and loaded potato skins. 

Today we headed down to the seaside on what has been the warmest day since we arrived in New Jersey. It was a great last day here with very much a holiday feel, enjoying the warm sand, boardwalk food and dipping our feet in the chilly water.

Arriving back in the afternoon, the rest of the day was spent sorting out any last bits, including printing my bus ticket for tomorrow down to DC. I also loaded up some books on my kindle and finally opened the mini bottle of Southern Comfort that has been on my desk all semester - a toast to a great year and another excellent and much appreciated stay in Montville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment