Thursday 22 May 2014

A Bite Out In Arlington...

Today, my final day of rest in the United States, was very much as it says on the tin. I spent the morning after breakfast watching lots of 'Suits' and doing a bit of writing. At midday I decided to step out into the 30'C of warm Arlington afternoon to explore the local area. 

After wandering a while, I decided to grab a bite to eat at a nearby bar and grill. So, I took a bar stool in the shade and watched the world go by with a sandwich and a cool pint. 

Returning home I watched some more 'Suits' and read for a while before eating dinner and watching 'The Holy Grail' - the perfect prequel to me returning to Blighty. This evening I ironed my nice clothes for travelling tomorrow and read a while longer. Now, I shall get some rest before the final leg of this wild journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment