Tuesday 10 December 2013

Still More Snow...

This morning I managed to wake up with my alarm and so I went to breakfast and then to the CAC to start revising for the day. After about an hour, the snow that had been falling all morning began to get heavier, so I decided to get off campus and walk into town to get some photos. I hadn't been down for several weeks and it was nice to see the place decorated for the holiday. I spent about an hour and a half trekking down to the boathouse and back up again, by which point I was very wet and cold, satisfied that I got some decent shots. 

Arriving back in campus, I warmed up editing through the photos and uploading them online. By this time the cold had made me hungry, so I went for lunch, meeting Marcela, Abby and others. Having recharged my energy, I collected my work and went to the basement of the library and to the MPC where Shannon works. Sure enough, I found her down there along with an empty chair, peace and quiet. So, I continued to work in there, breaking for a short while at the piano and then carrying on through until an earlier dinner. 

This evening we hung out at J, Shannon putting her craft skills to good use, making everyone hand decorated tiaras and then they all went to Team Tuesday at the Blue Bird, and I back to Worcester to get some rest for another long day tomorrow of revising and waiting to get this exam over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment