Tuesday 3 December 2013

A New Password...

There was a mash of small jobs that needed doing this morning. Leaving Hodson from breakfast, I went down to the pianos first thing to preemptively unwind. Then, I posted a letter back home to Sara, handed in my DS-something-or-other form to get a signature for me leaving the country over Christmas, and did my post-Thanksgiving laundry. After class, I had a relaxed lunch with no plans for the afternoon. 

Later, I made another trip to the pianos and then headed to Hynson Lounge for the farewell to the international students that will be leaving us next week. All in all, the food laid out was a welcome way to stock up before dinner on good cheese, crab dip and fruit.

Later in the day I started having internet issues in Worcester. I soon found out that I couldn't get online because I had neglected to change my password. Unfortunately, I could not then get on the internet to make a new password because I didn't have a functioning password to then alter - that's some smart thinking from the folks at OIT. Luckily, Kellyanne was on hand so I could access the college website via her account to alter my details. I then had the problem that I needed a new password that was easy enough to remember, but also needed to contain a capital letter, be at least eight characters long, have a number in there somewhere, and some kind of punctuation. But, after a while I had a password that makes the Enigma look like child's play and then I headed to dinner.    

No comments:

Post a Comment