Monday 9 December 2013

A Monotonous Monday...

The days are starting to seem long. With a smaller amount of material to revise and waiting until the end of the week for the exam, it's no easy task keeping myself motivated to continually go over the same material. This morning I went to the library after breakfast so that I would stay on track. There I bumped into Sean and Marcela, and I spent several hours re-writing notes from memory and devising various ways to make the range of dates easier to remember. 

It is a novelty without classes to choose when I have lunch, and half one seemed as good a time as any. So, I broke off for half an hour, meeting up with Lenka in the dining hall, before going over to the comfier sofas of the CAC to give Marcela some snacks and have a change of scenery. As it happens we didn't get very far and managed to bump into Sean again after he came out of his exam. 

Deciding that I'd done enough work for the time being, or at least progressed sufficiently from yesterday, I returned to Worcester to catch up with the latest episode of Homeland. I spent the time leading up to dinner going over notes one last time before putting them down for good. After eating I waited for the KC shuttle and then relaxed in J as has become my custom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment