Thursday 12 December 2013

First Farewells...

Yesterday was yet another long day of revising and passing the time as this exam crawls nearer. Later in the morning I took a Christmas card to Cheryl and David's - the people Mum and Dad stayed with when they were over in Fall Break. I chatted to them a while and Cheryl went to get me some Christmas cookies, which turned out to be a very tasty array of snacks that, in the holiday spirit, I decided to share with the others later. 

The day passed and that evening we went over to J to meet up as a whole group, minus Eoin, for the last time. We relaxed and chatted, and Sean came by at 10:00pm after his tutorial class. By 11:00pm we called it a night as packing still needed to be done and for some of us, exams need to be revised for. So, I said goodbye to Bean for a month and headed back to Worcester. Just as I was drifting off, I had to offer my phone to a guy on my corridor who had locked himself out, and having done it myself, I felt obliged to show some sympathy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment