Monday 2 December 2013

Salesmen Of The Year...

Back to classes as usual today, but with one being a discussion class and the other two watching films it wasn't a very strenuous day. After handing the last paper of the term, I went over to Walgreen's with Sam and Lenka to get some shampoo and shower gel as I realised that I also left that at Sean's, but he can keep them. (Don't say I never get you anything, Bean.)

This evening I stopped by KC and then me and Shannon went over to Hodson to begin selling cupcakes and brownies door to door for Relay. I can say that altogether everyone made over $400, with me and Shannon bringing in the most as a team with over $110! Our prize is that Sean will now be cooking us a dinner with Nick, who got the prize for most creative baking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment