Friday 17 January 2014

Starting Off Spring Semester 2014...

Greetings readers and a happy 2014 to you all!

If you are reading this then you have clocked for part two of my year studying abroad at Washington College. With a slight feeling of deja vu, this post is coming to you from by room at the Hampton Inn. (Free upgrade to a king, don't mind if I do!)

The five weeks back in Blighty were surprisingly warm, which meant one thing - lots of rain! But, fending off the occasional downpour, they were five week jam packed with great times - poker and games days with the guys, champagne lunch at the Ritz and other early 21st prezzies, the theatre, an Australian New Year in London, and much relaxing in between. 

But, now my mind is very slowly turning back to the idea of having to do some actual work for a change - not that we won't try to have heaps of fun as we go. I don't know what definite plans we have for the next five months, but I can't wait to find out what they have in store. This time tomorrow I shall be back in Worcester, and probably thinking back on the luxurious king-sized bed that now awaits me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment