Tuesday 28 January 2014

How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman...

A day relatively devoid of classes today, with only Miller at 2:30pm in which we mostly watched a film called 'How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman.' Tasty referring to a tribe of cannibals, and a film with much unnecessary nudity. Peculiar Spanish productions aside, this morning and for a couple of hours after class, I did finish the first paper of the term - one down, nine to go...

This evening I went to the dining hall to catch up with people and discuss Spring Break. Plans are slowly coming together, which is good. At some point I will need to start formulating ideas for what to do after term ends. I have some initial thoughts, but there is much that needs to be finalised - just one more thing to think about in this semester that is rapidly filling up with plans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment