Saturday 18 January 2014

The Swimming Social...

After a very relaxed start in the hotel this morning, I had some breakfast and then boarded the hotel shuttle to BWI. After some slight complications with shuttle timings and pick up points I was on board, and making my way towards WAC, crossing the mighty bay bridge. 

Upon arrival campus was very quiet, with many people arriving tomorrow. The wind certainly makes the weather colder than I has been back home, but I braved the walk to Walgreens to pick up some essentials. I spent the afternoon reading and chilling out. This evening I headed over to KC where Sam cooked me a great chicken recipe that I mostly forget, but it was very tasty all the same. 

Tonight, after going to Hodson for a while to meet up with the new internationals, we headed over to Calvert to somewhat crash a swimming social. However, the evening passed well, and was a great way to catch up with Ellie and Danny, as well as a chance to make some new contacts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment