Thursday 23 January 2014

Starting Up Squash...

A very quiet start to the day today, with nothing until class at 2:30pm. I spent the morning finishing off the book I have been reading as I don't see anywhere near as much free time in the near future. After lunch, Lenka and I went to have the first Miller class of the semester and so received the last of our deadlines. They seem fairly well spread and the reading doesn't appear too heavy. Most importantly, there are no exams to be taken! 

At 5:00pm I met up with Axel and played an hour of squash, warming up greatly from the -13'C outside. I came back from the gym and rushed over to the dining hall after a message from Shannon that the place was packed, with Candyland opening up - no one seems to know how long it will be sticking around. 

After eating, I showered and then went over to the GEO for the formal welcoming back for international students. Finishing up at 9:00pm, we took the shuttle to KC B and then made full use of Lenka and Kristine's massive lounge for the evening.  

No comments:

Post a Comment