Saturday 31 August 2013

The Club Fair...

A very hot day yesterday, but not humid, which was a nice change. After my first class I headed to the Club Fair and signed up for a few things - History Society, IRC (International Relations Club), and I picked up a form for the Relay for Life team. 
The picture doesn't do justice to the detail

The college had also brought in a couple of spray can artists - for anyone who has been to Europe, you've probably seen them on the street painting large pictures. These however, are much smaller - postcard size. I asked the guy for a night time city theme and to the right is what he came up with in 5 minutes. 

My money for the whitewater rafting trip next weekend has been acknowledged, so expect some photos of the mountains, trees and rivers in a week's time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment