Wednesday 28 August 2013

A Wetter Wednesday...

With my schedule already feeling rushed because I'm starting classes a month earlier than usual, today felt quite long with the three classes spread from 10:30-4:30. The 91% humidity didn't help matters and it is my excuse for nearly drifting off in my film class at the end of the day, and why I did nod off during the opening chapters of 'Grapes of Wrath' when I returned to Worcester. However, most of my books have arrived, so I can continue some reading for the deadlines that lie ahead. 

I also went some way to solving my lack of snacks yesterday by making a trip to Walgreen's with my resident chauffeur Sean, Sean's roommate Sean, and Sam. Today, I advanced the situation further when I discovered that my lowest desk drawer is deep enough to stand up a Pringles tube in. 

I've decided to change my eating regime somewhat and eat healthy food in the morning outside of the dining hall (not literally on the bench) - such as the Nature Valley bars, and then use my two meals for lunch and dinner. The middle of the day is when I seem to be most hungry. 

Tonight I am going to do some writing, which I have been neglecting since I arrived, and have an earlier night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment